Why Choose Us: We Have the Important Credentials
Timberline Roofing & Contracting adheres to strict code of ethics being a proud member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA). Why choose us? Here is a roundup of our qualifications:
- Licensed, Insured, and Bonded. Hiring a contractor that is all three: licensed, insured, and bonded places you at significant advantage and can save you cost in the long run. With our license, we are bound to comply with state building procedures and standards. We provide a certificate of General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Coverage for every job. For your added protection, we work with all insurance companies.
- Outstanding Customer Service. We aim to give our customers a good first and even better lasting impression. More than solving your problems quickly, we believe that excellent customer service starts with a genuine desire to please our customers – you. This is how we’ve built our reputation over the years.
- Thousands of Satisfied Customers. Over 20 years and counting, we continue to enjoy a reputation of excellence as thousands of our satisfied customers can attest to. We have built outstanding service earning us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- References Provided, Upon Request. It is our goal to create satisfied, loyal customers who return to us for their next home improvement project and are willing to refer us to their friends, family and colleagues. We will gladly supply customer references on request. You can even ask us to visit and inspect our completed projects.
- On-site Project Manager. This means that you will only need to work with one point of contact throughout the entire process. To ensure that there is no confusion about what’s being provided, our project manager sees to it that we keep your roofing project on goal and all back-and-forth communication are handled efficiently, preserving your time and resources.
- Local Company with Local Labor. Hiring a local contractor is always a wide decision on your part. In terms of cost, we can acquire better deals with local suppliers and building manufacturers. And aside from having the familiarity with local climate and condition, as a Minnesota local, we have a full grasp of the local construction process, regulations and building codes.
Know More Our Company. Contact Us Today!
Timberline is not just about general contracting, we also try to bring knowledge and on-site experience to our role as your preferred roofing or siding installer – no matter the scope of the project. Residential and commercial property owners hiring our service in Minnesota and upper Midwest areas will take comfort in knowing that they have a professional, local contractor on their side.
Call us at (612) 284-5329. We have three business locations — in Austin, MN, White Bear Lake, MN, and Kenosha, WI that you can visit. Check out our Contact Page for more details.