Insurance Restoration Process: Start by Getting the Right Assistance
For any residential and commercial building owner in Minneapolis who has never made a property claim, the insurance restoration process can be a difficult and confusing task to pursue. But this is not so if you get the right assistance. With Timberline Roofing & Contracting working with you and for you, the experience is much better than you would have initially anticipated.
Let’s Do This Together: The 10-Step Guide to the Insurance Restoration Process
As a professional storm restoration contractor, our role is to help ensure the process goes as smooth as possible. Allow us to walk you through this guide on how to make an effective claim on insurance for your storm restoration:
- Schedule an inspection with us. We will assess what, if any damage has been done to your property.
- Contact the Insurance Company. Get the following information to report that you may have damage to your property:
- Policy Number – You can find this on your insurance paperwork
- Type of Damage – We determine this after inspection: wind, hail, or tornado
- Date of Loss – Indicate the date the storm occurred
- Schedule an appointment with an Adjuster. With the adjuster assigned to you by your insurance company, get the following information:
- Adjuster’s Full Name
- Adjuster’s Phone Number
- Time and Date of Appointment
- Contact us and provide the Adjuster’s information. We will send one of our trained representatives to meet with you and your Adjuster to ensure a thorough inspection of your property and fair assessment of any damage.
- Meet your Field Representative to discuss the adjuster inspection. Here, you can also set up a time to select products and colors for restoration.
- Get your Claim Report and first of two checks. This will be mailed to you by your insurance company.
- Verify Claim Report information. Upon receipt of the Claim Report and first of two checks, contact your Representative. Make arrangements for meeting to discuss the report as well as to check it for any missing or incorrect items.
- Select colors and products for your restoration project. Typically, it will be scheduled for production within two weeks.
- Final invoice. As soon as the restoration is complete, we will send the Final Invoice to you and the Insurance Company.
- Final check and cost due. When you receive the second and final check from the Insurance Company, the remainder of the invoice is your due.
Need Assistance with Restoration Process? Contact Us Today!
Storm restoration help is on your way! Just give us a call us at (612) 284-5329 or you may provide to us your contact details in this Contact Form.
If you wish to discuss all your concerns regarding storm restoration, insurance claim and restoration process, visit us in one of our locations, in Austin, MN or in North Oak, MN.